9.15.2010

energy.

I really want to dance all over my room singing and dancing right now, but I think I've done enough to scare my dorm room neighbors.
There's a lot of pent up energy running through my body after being a drooling, sleepy zombie for the last 5 days.
Probably some adrenaline from left over anger and annoyance from a conversation with the toxic one earlier as well.

Got some of the tingling in my limbs out earlier by belting out some Biebs while cleaning, but I think it's time to jammm out to my new-found angsty girl music, The Pretty Reckless.
Ever since Tragic Kingdom was first put on for me circa 1996, I've just had a thing for angry girl rock bands.
I wish I could say I followed in Miss Stefaini's footsteps singing powerful and edgy songs of my own, but instead my lyrical genius swayed more towards the hatred of onions. I believe the "I Hate Onions" tape recording is still saved somewhere in the depths of my childhood memory boxes.
To be released as an EP later this year ;)

In any event (tell me if I am overusing this phrase...seems to be coming out a lot lately), I am feeling much better and am hopefully going to make it out to the Tim Burton exhibition this weekend. Maybe take a pole dancing class as well. Just for fun...no worries family. At least go to normal dance class on Friday night for sure! And ZUUUUMBA tomorrow. Gotta get this body a bit more in shape for spring break in t-minus 8 days! So excited for Queensland. Bungee jumping, exploring the Great Barrier Reef, sky swinging, laxing it out on the beach and pAArtying hard. <---yes, I did just do that.

Sweet skype sesh with the sibs and Gram put a smile on my face. Plus this status that my Grandma posted: Mertle DeCoursey: coming home from school today Braden asked how Sissy was doing and he knew how she felt. Because when you can't breathe it's scary and he knows 'cause he has been there many times. He thought if she had a "neb" that would help her breathe better. You have to love the wisdom of 7 year olds and his concern for his big sister who is doing much better.

Man do I love that little boy. Dancinnn time.

xxxxxxxxx, Amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit me up.

friends&family.

search me.