2.17.2011

chocolat.

We sat in a circle, drumming in time with the music--waiting for the effects to take over.

She started smiling and sinking her head into her knees to keep from laughing.

Drum and bass pounded through the speakers.

All I wanted to do was crawl on the floor and sit next to her, eager to experience the feeling that was slowly sinking in.

My head started to feel heavy. My reactions were slowed. The music was no longer thumping around me, but rather pulsating through me.


I was nervous to see him. Afraid of his judgement. With shaky hands, my fingers fumbled with the keys.

But the judgement never came. Just lovely wine, sensual kisses and bursts of the giggles. A little bit of provoked paranoia as well, but that quickly dissolved into another fit of laughter.

Kisses were shivers down my spine.
Drinks became candy.

Not quite as good as that chocolate though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit me up.

friends&family.

search me.