7.19.2010

false advertising.



I didn't get to hold a koala.
I'm pissed.
But they were ridiculously cute anyway.




Started classes today. Only one on Mondays, so it was an easy start. It helped that everyone is in that class too because we're all required to take Australian Idol. Basically we just learn about the history and culture of Australia and get to go on field trips to integrate ourselves. Tomorrow and Wednesday are my super busy days and on Wednesday I have to shuttle over to the other campus so I'm a tad bit nervous for that. I'm sure I'll get into the swing of things quickly though.

All the Australians are back and the halls are full and noisy! If my chest, throat and nose weren't completely congested and I didn't have an aching zit the size of an overgrown wombat on the side of my nose, I would be thrilled to get to know my new neighbors. Taking it easy tonight to regain my health so I'll be ready to meet everyone in the next few days. Of course Monash is making it impossible to want to stay in by hosting ANOTHER week of orientation activities. Another pub crawl tonight, but I'm going to have to sit this one out.

I've decided to turn this into a sort of travel blog, while I set up a Tumblr to post my other thoughts and blurbs. --->http://aboleman.tumblr.com
Decided to be consistent with the "with her heart on her sleeve" theme seeing as how I always openly express my emotions and don't care who knows what I'm thinking.
Through travel and life, that's just always the way I'm going to be.
Take it or leave it.

More later, xo.

1 comment:

  1. Hey babe,

    Finally had some time to see what your blog is about. Love it as much as I love you. Sounds like you're having a blast in Australia. Can't to see who else famous you'll me.
    Love you
    Janna

    ReplyDelete

hit me up.

friends&family.

search me.