8.30.2010

how i wish.

[Le Love repost]
With everything I do, I always wish you were here.
I see these incredible sights and experience once in a life time opportunities.
All the while, I'm thinking about how much you would love to be doing these things.
Not even necessarily with me.
Just knowing you, I can picture the way you would react or what you would say if you were the one to be doing them.
Most times I think about what it would be like if we were doing them together.

I think I need to be doing them on my own--branching out and learning for myself with the help of the extraordinary people around me.

But that doesn't mean a part of me doesn't still ache for you to be next to me.

Darwin update later.

xx, Amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit me up.

friends&family.

search me.