8.16.2010

procrastination.

So, I really should be doing homework so I don't need to worry about anything at the sleepover at Sonika's tomorrow night, but I just keep finding myself reading random blogs and notes that other people have written. I'm too tired to create anything witty or inspiring of my own at this point, so that'll just have to do. I came across the Google verb thing where you write in your name + a verb in a Google search and note the first thing that comes up. (Ex. "Amanda needs").
Here's what I got...

Amanda needs to pee.
Amanda looks like she is pouting here.
Amanda says: We lie to make it seem like we're not Little Miss Bitch.
Amanda wants a Hug'n'Kiss.
Amanda hates good music.
Amanda asks: Is print dead? (HOPE NOT!)
Amanda likes to distract herself with silliness. (Accurate).
Amanda eats my meat.
Amanda wears sexy chaps and rides Marshall like a bronco.
Amanda was arrested for possession of crack, prostitution, a bar fight and her misdemeanors of drinking during probation and for stealing pearls out of the bank safe box.
Amanda loves lesbians. (Fabulous).

Update on Great Ocean Road soon!
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit me up.

friends&family.

search me.